Create Template with CKEditor

Oct 21, 2011 at 7:30 AM
Edited Oct 21, 2011 at 7:33 AM

Hi,

I want to create a template, in CKEditor, there will be special placeholders for specific items, like name, surname, title, and so on...

Begin of Example:------- -------- ------ ---- ----- ------- --- ------- -------- ------- ------ -------- ----- ---- ----- ---

<<Article Title>>

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

<<Article Owner>>

End of Example:------- --- ------ ------ ------ --------- ---------- -------- ------- ------- ------- -------- ------ -----

like that...

if it is possible with CKEditor, I want to create objects, like Visual Studio IDE. In Visual Studio, when you type reserved word(keyword), it is colored. The IDE knows what does it mean.

I will create special names(objects) instead of <<Article Title>>

Like a Code Editor...

If you show me the way, I will walk through.

Thanks.